- Prepare and manage relevant documents including business contracts, checklists, invoices and payments.
- Manage the implementation of contractual terms, payment schedule and orders.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Timely Deliver all customers' responses to the company and related parties.
- Assist in the preparation regularly scheduled reports.
- Other duties as assigned by the superiors and managers.
- Gender: Female.
- Experience: at least 1 year at same position.
- Planning and organization skill, effective work/task management.
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Work in professional environment, help you promote your strength.
- Give more a monthly salary, reward projects according to capacity.
- Evaluate salary every 6 months depending on your dedication
- Be free trained in soft skills, foreign languages (English, Japanese ...).
- Take part in teambuilding activities, sports (badminton, table tennis ...).
- Get a physical examination once a year.
- Explore new lands through travel company twice for year.
- Paid leave: 12 days / year.
- Other social welfare: health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Ensure the working time at the company.
- Please contact us via email: email@example.com or phone number: 024.625.333.11.
- We will contact you as soon as we receive your application. If you have any question, feel free to ask.